On a day with so much sorrow and grief (9/11), we have great news. We have received NEWS from JOH that our first of three hearings has been scheduled for October 2. This is what our e-mail said:
" Your court hearing date will be on 10/2/08. During the court hearing, the birth mother expresses her adoption decision to the judge. After this, the judge usually signs your first ruling between 1-3 months; sometimes it could be longer or shorter. Program 3 will notify us when the first ruling has issued. Regarding to how the court went, "no news is good news" therefore you won't
receive an email from me except if there is a problem."
We hope we do not hear from Tien (JOH) until our 1st ruling!! Please keep Brooke's birthmother in your prayers.






5 comments:
WOO HOO!!!! Come on SECOND AND THIRD let's go!!!!! "speedy dust for you!!"
Look at you miss blogging Queen!! Great post with the newspaper and all. I'm totally stealing that! I am so excited about your hearing. I will put it on my calendar! Sarah = )
Congrats!!!
We missed you at the moon festival:)
Kristy
yay!!!!
How could I have missed this news? Wow...congratulations...you will have her home in no time!! So happy for you all!
Lisa C. Smiling big for you!
Congrats. The next e-mail you want to get from Tien says the first ruling is ...
Post a Comment