My grandmother turned 95!!! Still living independently!
Andrew's 1st pair of glasses. He is very proud. "I look smart"!
Andrew attended his two best friend's soccer game (Jacob and Ethan).
As each month ends, we are one month closer to picking up Brooke. It has been 54 days since referral. Our first court hearing is tomorrow (Taiwan time) tonight our time. We are really hoping to have our next court hearing in 4-6 weeks. There has only been one boy referral for September. Hopefully October will be another big referral month like August!!!!
My TN JOH friends Chuck and Amy are in Taiwan right now!!! They were able to pick up their son yesterday and he is doing great. Chuck and Amy have waited since January to travel to Taiwan!!! The average court process takes 4-6 months. Their process took almost 9 months. Follow their story (see JOH blogs Chuck and Amy).
Another JOH friend, Kristy (AL) finally made the wait list September 18th after many, many, many delays on her home study!!!! She should have her referral of a baby girl in the next 12 months.
Other News:
-Byron built Andrew a loft bed and we moved all his things into his new room!
-My grandmother celebrated her 95th birthday!!!
-Andrew now has glasses.
-Received new photos of Brooke
-Brooke celebrated her 3 month birthday and probably moved to foster care home!






6 comments:
This is a wonderful post!!! I love GOOD celebrations.. Happy Birthday Grandma.. YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Has to be a record of some sort!!!
Sarah k.
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
updomyblog.com
Alwaysnaturallyyours.com
Hey!
Its your Illinois buddy! :)
Your son looks very handsome in his glasses and yes, very smart!
Thinking of you tomorrow....everything will go great!!
Lisa C.
P.S. Wow...your Grandma is amazing!
Hey lady, you've got great genes!! Yey for you! and Yey for your grandma. That's great. = ) Sarah
Thanks for the shout-out. It's been great here in Taiwan. Going to bed now. Got 24 hours in the air ahead. Hope to see you at airport. Still should be same time. I'll twitter from ATL.
Michelle,
What wonderful photos! What precious photos of your grandmother's birthday. And, what a handsome young man you have!! He definitely looks smart with his new glasses. :-)
I can't wait to hear when your next hearing is scheduled!!
Andrew, I can't believe you scared me so bad so far past Halloween! I was looking so intently to see where the computer would put their "0". My heart is still pounding. :0
Michelle, I am so happy you will be getting Brook so soon. She is so cute. I will be praying for you, Byron and Andrew. Deb Gamble
Post a Comment