Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November Happenings...(Voting and Meeting)

One of the great things about adopting is the people you meet... Andrew and I briefly met Chuck, Amy and Morgan when they came home from Taiwan. This is our 1st real meeting. For my JOH friends I ask Chuck and Amy 1 million questions about travel. They may never eat with us again hahahaha!! It was great to see a family home and finished with the adoption process!! There is an end in site. This gives us hope. They are a great family and l look forward to getting to know them even more. It will be nice for Brooke to know someone adopted from Taiwan. Morgan is just the cutest baby. He is 11 months old (wow).






We took Andrew to vote with us. He went four years ago, but does not remember this. I really want him to remember this one. Historical (first black man for President and 1st Woman for vice-president!).




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, how amazing that you were able to get together as families. Morgan is just adorable and next time you meet, you will have your sweet baby girl along too!
I think its great you took Andrew along to vote; I took Lauren too, though she was most excited about the " I Voted" sticker. :)
I hope you hear about your 2nd ruling soon!
Hugs,
Lisa C.

QingLu Mama said...

Wow, Michelle! How great to get to spend some time with Chuck & his family. They just look so happy! And how great that Andrew is learning about our wonderful democracy, I'm sure at his age the importance of it will stick.
Jennifer

Chuck Morris said...

We were so happy to meet you on a formal basis when we were both conscious - Morgan was the only one rested when we got off the plane.

As you said, it's so nice to have people close by that we can "lean" on as we go through this process.

Thanks for posting our photos. Hopefully the next time we see you will be at the airport.

Chuck

Days since our Referral