Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brooke is 7 Months old

Brooke is crawling!
Andrew helping Brooke to the next level...standing!

LOOK AT ME!


Andrew educating Brooke!


I love this toy! I play with it all day. Rush to Wal-mart and buy one for your baby!
Brooke is now seven months old. I had a difficult time documenting Andrew's mile stones. Really I was just lazy!! So I guess he will be jealous over the detail Brooke will have.

Brooke is now crawling very fast, trying to pull up and can sit up really good now. This has also made her reflux decrease! She is getting all over our house. She loves to go to Andrew's room and sit in front of the door (he has a glass door) and watch him. She also likes going in the kitchen and play with the 2 liter coke bottles in the floor. She has two favorite toys. One is a singing bear and the other is a fish that plays music.

ANDREW IS GOING TO LOVE BROOKE MORE EACH DAY!
When people ask Andrew how he likes having a baby sister he used to say "I don't" , now he says "it's OK or Kinda of"! So I guess we are making progress. Andrew really wanted a brother! At home he is really interacting well with her. He is very protective.
Today we decided to leave her in our church nursery for the 1st time. Andrew did not like this idea. He said "are you going with her?" I told him no. Then he said "well then I will, they don't know her!" I let him walk back with her and then he went to Children's Church. Our church meets in a movie theater, so we have to take everything down. It was our week to help with "break-down". Andrew decided to "watch guard" over Brooke instead. On the way home he said "everyone was touching her head, I don't think everyone needs to do that!" So I guess from this story, we really can see how attached he has become to her!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle,
So happy to see Brooke at home. She looks so happy and so does your son. I love that he is protecting her and loving her more each day.
LOL
Lisa R

loffer said...

Michelle,

Glad to see that Andrew and Brooke are becoming good buds. She is such a cutie pie!

Lora O.

White's Journey to Taiwan said...

Oh, Michelle! I LOVE these pictures of Brooke and Andrew. What a wonderful example of brotherly love. What a beautiful family, and Brooke is just glowing. It is obvious she is thriving and happy in her home :-)

Sarah k said...

Brooke looks like she is doing so well and has adjusted wonderfully!!! Jer and Jo have that same exact learning dog! He's great isn't he? It looks like Andrew has adjusted to her being there too!!! So wonderful to watch a family blend!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Taiwanindependentadoptionprizes.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Oh, beautiful pictures and my heart just melted reading of how protective Andrew has become of Brooke. They are both so darling!!

hugs!!

Days since our Referral