Monday, May 18, 2009

BROOKE IS WALKING!

Today was the first day Brooke decide to walk to me instead of crawl!! About two weeks ago she started standing unassisted for short periods of time. Then she started taking steps without holding on. This was only a few steps going between one person to another. Today she let go of the couch and took about 8 steps to me!! She is now 10 1/5 months old!

My plan for tomorrow is to have her wear a dress. She hates dresses because it makes it hard to crawl. My hope is she will decide it is easier to walk than crawl. I have all these really cute dresses that I'm dying to have her wear.

7 comments:

Chad and Kristy said...

Yea Brooke!!

Where are the pictures of that cutie walking:)

Lisa said...

OH Wow!! I knew you said she was close but gosh....where does the time go?

Yay for Brooke....she is doing so wonderfully well and NOW its dress time! Summer dresses on baby girls are a true joy and delight! Have fun with that proud Mama! :)

Thanks for keeping us updated and you guys take care!!
Lisa C.
She's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

She is so little to be walking. She will be like greased lightning - so hard to catch! LOL Deb

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Yea Brooke!! What a little mover and shaker! Kate crawls and pulls herself up but she doesn't seem to have any real interest in walking. How fun! I can't believe the girls will be a year old next month! How is that possible??? I'm so glad to hear that thing are great down south. Much love from Montana, Sarah = )

White's Journey to Taiwan said...

WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! Yea Brooke!!!!! That is fantastic news! You know, that is pretty darn early. Wohoooo!! No delays for little Miss Brooke. She is breaking records instead :-D I'm so happy for you. Put some pics up if you get some.

QingLu Mama said...

Wow! How great for Brooke...but now you'll have a lot more chasing to do! That is great though, walking at such a young age. Thanks for sharing!

Dunns said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog this morning -- Brooke is beautiful! You have a beautiful family too. My husband & I traveled to Huntsville 2 weeks ago to see Keith Urban in concert, we love Huntsville! We also loved Guntersville Lake--gorgeous! We hoping to travel in the next few months to bring our daughter home. I'm going to add you to my blog, so I can watch Brooke grow!!

Debbie

Days since our Referral