Saturday, August 8, 2009

One Year Ago ....

Brooke one year ago (two weeks old)!
Brooke at one year later on Andrew's 1st day of school!

One year ago today we accepted our referral of Brooke!! It is so hard to believe it was just one year ago. It seems like forever ago. Referrals had been really slow and I felt discouraged. I was at work when Byron called to let me know Tein (from JOH) had called. I had to see two more people before I could get home and then we opened the email of Brooke together. It's hard to describe the feeling of seeing a baby's picture that will one day be your daughter. All we had was 3 photos and a short video. We were lucky to have a fast judge....we were able to meet her four months later! What a great Christmas gift!!!! Like a gift from GOD!!! She has grown and changed so much. It's seems she has been with us forever!!!!!!!!!!!! We love her so much!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

I can't believe it's been a year!

HAPPY DAY!!!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

The difference a year makes! :)

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Oh, congratulations.....beautiful then and so beautiful now! What a year for you all!
Hugs! Lisa C.

Days since our Referral