Monday, December 14, 2009

Brooke found her nose!!

Those with small kids know the game...where's your nose (eyes, ears, ect). Well Brooke stated putting her finger in hers. Andrew finds this really gross. Now she she has started putting one finger in each nose hole, which is really funny!! Except...when we are in public! When we try to make her stop, she will do it even more and start laughing. I'm sure,in a few years, she will be glad I put this on line for all to read.

We have our tree up, decorated by Andrew. As the days go by, we are moving more of the ornaments to the top. Last year I bought new PLASTIC ones. Which is a good thing. She likes to get them and bang them together! Brooke knows she is not allowed to touch the ornaments, so she waits till we walk out of the room and then grabs one or two. No breakable ornaments on our tree this year!

I have completed most of my shopping...on line! This is the best way to go...no impulse buying. Just make a list and check it...once!! We found the best deals on Wal-mart.com (Internet deals) with free shipping to the store. No worrying if Andrew will find his gifts. We have until December 31 to pick-up! Plan on picking them up next week.

Andrew continues to lose teeth, soon Brooke will have more than him LOL! Andrew has lost 5 so far this school year.

Will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Days since our Referral