Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No adoption news for us.......



GIRLFRIENDS


Here is a group of friends from our previous church. Glenda (bottom right) formed this group after our previous church went through some changes and many of us left and went to other churches. She called the group "Girlfriends". We meet once a month and try out different restaurants. It is a great way we can stay in touch with our previous "Church Family" , which I really miss. They are also following our adoption. I missed all of you who were not there!!






OUR EXCITING RAFTING TRIP!!!!





























ADOPTION UPDATE.

We still have no news. We are really hoping for a referral very soon. I think 08-08-08 would be a great day for a referral!!!! We have now been on the "list" for 8 months. We started this process about one year ago and compared to other programs we are moving really fast (just seems so slow).



OTHER ADOPTION NEWS...... Common Wealth Adoptions suddenly closed this week, leaving all of those families in limbo. My heart stopped when I read this news. I cannot even imagine what they are going through. This was one of the agencies we had considered last year. We have been blessed that we are with Journeys of the Heart. With the overall slow down in international adoptions, I expect we will see more agencies closing. So pray for those families and ours as well.

No comments:

Days since our Referral