Saturday, August 9, 2008

WE HAVE A REFERRAL!!! 08-08-08




We finally received the call we have been waiting for!!!!
Birth Name: Hsiang Yun Huang sounds like Wang, Shawn Yun
DOB June 28, 2008
Weight 6.1

I have been watching the phone and caller ID for the (206) area code (Location of Journeys of the Heart)for the past month. We finally received the call on Thursday. Here is our referral story.......
Byron was home and Tien (our adoption coordinator) called to tell us she had a referral for us. She stated the baby was born on June 28th and appeared healthy. Byron called me at work and told me to come home early. I ask "did she call" and he said just come home. I looked at my e-mail and there was an e-mail from Tien!!!!! So I had to see one more client and hurried home. All three of us watched the video and viewed the pictures together as planned!!!!! We had her medical information reviewed and accepted the referral on 08-08-08 (sign of Luck according to China). I had really been hoping to have a referral by this date. We have been waiting for our referral for 8 months.

A friend from my yahoo group also received a referral on the same day and we spoke on the phone that night. It was great to share this joy with someone else in the process!!! Maybe we will travel together. Read her blog!! It is listed on the side bar under "JOH Blogs", "Bao Bei Baby-Sara. Also, I have listed blogs of others adopting from Journeys of the Heart. So READ and follow their journeys too. One other blog note... if you subscribe to my blog (see side bar) you will receive and e-mail each time we post!!

What's Next...... We hope to go to Taiwan to bring her home sometime in January or February 2009. I will post more about the court process.

OUR REFERRAL VIDEO!!! She's a STAR!!

4 comments:

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Hey my referral buddy!! Thanks for the shout out! I am so excited for you guys!! I would love to meet you in Taiwan! Here's to a fast court process. Yey! Sarah = )

Chuck Morris said...

She is a cutie. Congratulations on the referral. Now, hopefully, you'll get a different judge than we got. :)

Chuck

The Woodalls said...

She's gorgeous!! Congratulations!

Emily Woodall
www.woodalls6.blogspot.com

rachel said...

she is so beautiful! congratulations and many blessings on your journey to your daughter!

Days since our Referral