
Well we finally received our update of our sweet little Brooke today. She is two months old in the photos!! She weighs 10.1 pounds up from 6.17 at birth!! We will be posting a video as soon as we can get it to play!
We should receive monthly updates around the 15th of each month. Also, our first court hearing is in one week on Oct. 2nd.
Other Adoption news:
My Blog friend Kristy (from AL)finally made the wait list!!!!!
After a very long wait, Chuck and Amy(from TN) are traveling this weekend to pick up their son "Morgan". They will have Morgan in their arms this time next week!!
There are several other families traveling, so follow along their journey (see JOH Blog list on side bar).
There has been zero girl referrals this month. We had an exciting August, with 6 girl referrals. My thought and prayers are with those waiting, as well as all those birth moms.
Attention all JOH blog (waiting for referrals/travels) group members. If you do not see your blog listed on my blog list. Please PLease let me know. I love reading those in the process and would love to follow along!!






9 comments:
SOOOOO cute. Her eyes are so expressive. I hope your wait time goes fast.
LOL
Lisa R.
Beautiful Brooke is making me smile big tonight! I love her tiny little features and huge expressive eyes! So happy for you all! :)
Lisa C.
P.S. Meant to comment on this earlier....I LOVE the current song playing on your blog...it really says it all! Great job on your blog!
P.S.S. I'll have to stop back by to see her sweet face in the video!!
Too precious! I love the outfit too! she is so alert girl! What a lovely she is! So glad you got your update!!!
Sarah k.
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Michelle, Brooke is just adorable! And so alert. I am so happy for you guys, it must be amazing to get to see her darling face! Thanks for posting the pictures, I am sooo enjoying following yours, and all the JOH families journeys!
Jennifer
OK Michelle, now you gotta say it: She is REALLY REALLY CUTE!!! She looks beautiful, alert and very healthy! Great weight gain! That's a girl after my own heart. I've got your hearing on my calendar and I will be thinking of you on the 1st and 2nd. Congratulations, Sarah = )
ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see the video. I am so happy for all of you:)
Kristy
Hey Michelle, Byron, and Andrew
I'm so happy for you all and I know ya'll are so excited and can't wait to get Brooke. She is precious.
Christy Clark
She is gorgeous! We'll be praying for that precious angel!
Emily Woodall
Ohhhhhhhh!!! What a beauty she is!!!! I love those gorgeous eyes and that delicate and perfect little mouth!! :-) Congratulations. I bet you look at these pictures 50 times a day---I know I would :-)
We are at the beach and have had trouble with internet connection. . . grrrrrr. . . I'm so excited that when I was able to pull it up I could read your great news and see your beautiful baby girl! Yahoooooo :-)
Post a Comment