Michelle, Oh my gosh, I LOVED seeing all the sweet little things you are sending to your beautiful baby girl! Girl things are so precious and there is so much of it out there to select from! :) I KNOW you must be on cloud nine shopping for your sweet-pea! Now we just need those updates! Lisa C. Hoping to see pics. of our little man soon!!
We are now a family of four! We adopted Brooke from Taiwan December 2008! We started this blog to document our journey. We also wanted our family and friends to be able to experience this with us. We enjoy camping with friends, geo caching, and spending time with family and friends.
My niece Michelle welcomed her baby girl Emory December 19 2025
She was a true surprise. Michelle and Eric waited until she was born to
find out her gend...
Two years ago I made Tia a Dear Prudence dress, pattern by Suz from Sewpony
Vintage. Each of my children has their own unique style and each has
specific f...
Sukses tidak terjadi dalam semalam. Itulah mengapa penting untuk secara
efektif mengelola ekspektasi bisnis online pengusaha. Ada sejumlah besar
sistem onl...
My dear little Rose,
You are now six and half weeks old and soon summer will be upon us. It is
hard to believe it has been this long already - it seems lik...
Turkey time! We spent Thanksgiving in Florida with Adam's family this
year. It was like going home, we even stayed in a hotel about a mile from
our old h...
*Jakarta* - Penundaan akuisisi PT Bank Tabungan Negara Tbk (BTN) oleh Bank
Mandiri telah mendapat sebuauh sambutan yang cukup positif dari kalangan
pengusa...
I am still here! We are living in Hawaii now. We moved here last August
for Erich's next duty assignment. Things are going well enough, though I
cannot ...
Well last Saturday(Nov 3rd, 2012) we celebrated our 4 year anniversary of
our referral of Hayden. 4 years ago I sat at my desk in an orange skirt
with a w...
My daughter recently informed me that Jason eats his toast upside down.
While this seemed a bit odd, she decided that this made a lot of sense, as
this wou...
This has been a LONG time coming!! But, it is finally complete!! :) Be
sure to check out the video link at the end of this post before you go! It
captu...
Our family loves Chinese New Year! Each year we celebrate Willow's
Taiwanese heritage by celebrating with a trip to China Town and a delicious
meal at Joy...
Three years ago today I first saw my baby girl's face. It came over in my
email, and just like that -POOF- she was mine. Well in my heart anyway. It
tooks...
Here's the latest rundown. Consider this your Christmas letter!
Jeff - has pretty much settled into his role as stay-at-home Dad. He has
time out every wee...
Two years ago today Ellie Pei Hua was placed into my arms...
I'm still in disbelieve how time has flown by and my baby is no longer a
baby:( She's thi...
*saying goodbye*. * :)*
*But that's just what I'm going to do, at least with regards to my blog.
This is something I have been considering for quite a few ...
So much time has passed since I last posted. I hope all of you are well. I
feel awful that I've lost touch with so many of my Taiwan adoption friends.
I mi...
This is our 122nd posting to this blog, and will be our last.
For those hoping to follow along at our new, private blog, please send me
your email address,...
Beautiful Girl (*Photo by Kurt Keller Photography*)
Bed Head!
The Festival of Trees
Helping do the dishes
Merry Christmas!
Go Minnesota Gophers! (Thanks Aun...
We had a great last day in Taiwan. When the Typhoon moved back towards the
Phillipines, the weather cleared up. So we traveled about an hour outside
of the...
We just received Hayden's update, and she is growing like a weed. She now
weighs 12. 9 lbs, and is 23.6 inches long. I was really hoping for a smile,
but ...
2 comments:
Love the care package!! Do you have a guesstimation of when you will get to bring her home?
Hugs,
Kristy
Michelle,
Oh my gosh, I LOVED seeing all the sweet little things you are sending to your beautiful baby girl! Girl things are so precious and there is so much of it out there to select from! :) I KNOW you must be on cloud nine shopping for your sweet-pea!
Now we just need those updates!
Lisa C.
Hoping to see pics. of our little man soon!!
Post a Comment