We also received notice that our final ruling is in!!!! We are headed to Taiwan. We will pick up Brooke on December 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that means we will all be home for Christmas!!
We have been busy trying to make travel plans!
There have been lots of referrals this month (5 girls so far this month)!!! That mean my good friend Christy moves into the top 10 on the wait list. Another milestone achieved. She is now number 10!!!!
I hope the good news keeps coming for all those on the wait list!! We are almost at the end of our adoption process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My niece Michelle welcomed her baby girl Emory December 19 2025
She was a true surprise. Michelle and Eric waited until she was born to
find out her gend...
4 months ago






10 comments:
Congratulations on Final hon! NOw go and get your tickets and such.. That isn't very long away!!!!
Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Yippie!! That is great news! What a great Christmas present:)I am so happy for you and your family!!
Kristy
Michelle,
I know things must be blissfully crazy right now getting ready for travel, but I had to pop in & congratulate on your Ruling and travel dates! So very exciting!
Brooke is just gorgeous and her eyes just pull you right in!
To think that you will have her in your arms in just a couple of weeks is unbelievable! It gives me hope that this will work out for us all!! And I know it will & does....but this kind of reminder is great too!
So very happy for you! You know I will be following your journey should you be able to blog while away!
Hugs,
Lisa C.
Michelle,
I am sooooooo excited for you! As soon as you have your return flight info., let me know. I will be in production with two shows at that time---but, if I can be there, I certainly want to!!!! You can email me and let me know! I would love to greet you at the airport. You have been such a Godsend to our family on this journey. You are an angel!!!! And, Brooke is such a precious beauty :-) Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas all at the same time, my sweet friend!!!!
Yay, Michelle! I am so happy for your family! You are going to hold your baby in a few weeks!!! And she is a cutie-pie. It's amazing how big she has gotten, and she has such adorable pudgy legs!
Good luck with your travel plans.
Jennifer
Congratulations!! I read your post on the Athens board and we are SO happy for you!! Can't wait to see more Brooke in your arms :)
Tina
Now that you have your hotel and tickets booked, you can relax a little bit more. :)
I can't wait to follow your journey!
WOW, i feel like i could cry! i am SOOOOO happy for you! i cannot believe you leave on the 10th. i'm SO EXCITED!!!!! congratulations! how can you even sleep at night? you must be thrilled!
YIPEE!!! I am so happy for you guys! What a wonderful Christmas present.
Hurray!!! Bring that little cutie home and of course come home with lots of advice!! So Happy for you!! Sarah = )
Post a Comment