She weighed 12.7 pounds and is 23.62 inches long!! She is getting so big!!! For my JOH friends...this is not an outfit we sent. Cassey daughter is wearing the same outfit in her update this month!
My niece Michelle welcomed her baby girl Emory December 19 2025
She was a true surprise. Michelle and Eric waited until she was born to
find out her gend...
4 months ago






4 comments:
Ohhhhhhh Michelle!! Brooke is absolutely DARLING!! She is really CUTE! What a little peanut! I think she is really good with her hands too. I am so thrilled that you will be traveling soon and getting to her before she is 6 months old!! That's incredible! I sure hope I'm close behind you! Sarah = )
OH too sweet!!! I love the new pictures hon!!! trying to catch up on posts today and now I have to go and say.....
Sarah k
She gets more and more beautiful!!!!! I know you are having a hard time taking your eyes off the pictures!
If it's ok I would like to update the Decatur FCC homepage pic with one of these.
CONGRATS!!!!
Sonya
she is SO beautiful! amazing, darling, precious!
Post a Comment