She was sick last week with the RSV virus. She has not acted like she is sick, so this is good. Brooke likes to look at board books, play on the floor with toys, taking baths, and sleeping in her swing.
Andrew has done great. He plays with Brooke and is interacting more each day with her. We all head back to work and school this week. We have been off for about one month! I am attempting to upload photos of our journey using smilebox so watch for these photos!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
For my JOH friends, I sorry that I have not updated my blog in so long. We did not think we would be so tired after returning home!!! It took us about two weeks to return to normal. Please email me if you have any questions about travel or other things.
Anyone following this blog: if you want more information about our adoption process please email me our leave me a comment with you email address!







4 comments:
What a beautiful picture summary of your amazing trip! It gave me goosebumps just seeing it all!!
I'm so happy for you all and Brooke is just adorable! Andrew is too! :) So many incredible pictures, and the one of Andrew holding Brooke for the first time is beyond precious!
Glad things are settling in....I was so excited to read/see this post! Thank you for the wonderful update!!
Hugs,
Lisa C.
Michelle,
I enjoyed the slide show and following along with you all while you were on your journey to bring Brooke home. We hope that she is transitioning well.
We are hoping that you will be able to join us for CNY on Friday 1/30. Not sure if you have had a chance to keep up with the Athens FCC board since you have returned. I know that I hadn't seen you posting at all on there so I just wanted to make sure that you knew when we were holding it this year.
Friday, January 30, 2008
6:30pm
Isoms Chapel
We hope you are able to join in the celebration. If you are able to come please register your family in the database. Also we are trying to update the current database of memebers and if you have time could you also add your family information in there as well.
Glad you are all home safely and hope to see you on the 30th.
Becky Smith
Michelle,
This was a great slide show. It is amazing how tiny your daughter looks. She is a peanut. THanks for sharing your journey. I cant wait to go there.
OK, I thought I posted a comment here a while back , but apparently it didn't take! Thanks so much for putting together that great slide show! It was so fun like walking down memory lane! What a wonderful thing to have for Brooke. I am so glad things are going so well with Brooke. She looks like such a little sweetheart!! Keep me posted, Sarah = )
Post a Comment