Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 5! Going home!!

Day 5!
TODAY WE GO HOME!!
We were all up early and finished packing! It is somewhat sad to leave knowing we may never return. Overall our trip has been great! I had to much anxiety the first two days! We really enjoyed yesterday. I think we were all more relieved to have Brooke! Brooke has done wonderfully! Now for the long trip back home.
HOME:
We had great seats coming home. We had more legroom and were all on the same row. Byron, Andrew, and Brooke slept most of the time on the long plane ride. Brooke was fussy on the plane from Detroit to AL. It was very emotional to be back home. It felt so good to finally be in Huntsville! We had many family and friends to great us. In addition, Chuck, Amy and Morgan (From Taiwan Oct 08) were there! We hope to have some great pictures of Morgan and Brooke. We were all so tired! Brooke did not go to bed until 4 am!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome home! Thank you so much for the tips to the board; I made note of everything you shared!
You did a fantastic job recounting your journey on your blog and what a grand keepsake this will be for you all!
I'm so happy for you and tickled to hear that Brooke is adjusting and smiling now!
Enjoy every minute!
Lisa C.

QingLu Mama said...

Welcome Home!!!! So glad you all made it home safe and it's wonderful to hear how well Brooke is. And thanks for the great tips on the JOH board. Get some rest!
Jennifer

Chuck Morris said...

Welcome back. It was great to see you at the airport. I hope you're getting all settled in.

Merry Christmas.

Chuck

rachel said...

i'm so glad you are all together! can't wait to see pics once you are settled in!

Brandy Cartee Portrait Designer said...

Welcome Home!! So glad you guys made it back. I love the pictures you took. Brooke Is so pretty. She is so blessed to be a part of your family. I know you are so thankful. We missed you last night! Can't wait to have the new addition! God Bless you all!

Brandy Cartee Portrait Designer said...

Welcome Home!! So glad you guys made it back. I love the pictures you took. Brooke Is so pretty. She is so blessed to be a part of your family. I know you are so thankful. We missed you last night! Can't wait to have the new addition! God Bless you all!

Sarah k said...

AWESOME!!! Welcome home with your family now complete.. or should I say complete for now? lol... I am glad the trip rounded out with a great ending!!! More pictures please.

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

White's Journey to Taiwan said...

Hey Michelle!! Hope to see you next week! When are you heading to B'ham??

Days since our Referral