Andrew on the Sky Hike...Look No Hands!
Enjoying a 4-D movie!
During spring break, we took Brooke on her 1st camping trip. We went to Stone Mountain GA with four other families. We were worried on how Brooke would react to being away from home for so long. She did great except for one day where she cried almost all day! She slept in the Pack and Play and enjoyed being outside. Brooke refuses to let anyone other than us hold her now, so we hope this will change.
Andrew had a great time playing with all his friends and enjoyed going to the park. His favorite was the SKY HIKE. He also walked down Stone Mountain 1.3 miles.
We had a ton of fun and will post lots of photos soon!






5 comments:
Oh, looks like you had a great time! I probably would have been crying along with Brooke, more than 1 night in a tent and I am done! It does look like a beautiful place to camp though! And Simone was VERY attached to us (me mostly) for the first few months -plus Brooke is at that "fear of strangers" age- she'll get over it, and then you'll miss having a “clingon” and wonder how she got so independent!
Can't wait to see more pics!!!
Jennifer
I am loving the pic of Brooke with the huge smile on her face! So cute :)
Such an adorable family! I enjoyed looking at your blog.
Lori
Hi friend! I have been waiting for this post! Knowing you guys love to camp I knew that Brooke's first trip must be coming up. How fun! Kate also just entered her "stranger anxiety" period and she only want Dan and I to hold her. Isn't it so strange to think they are only about 2 months away from being a year old?? wow! Great pics! Sarah
good times! looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment