Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I HAVE MADE IT...... TO THE BIG 4-0!

I am happy to say I have made it to 40! It is great! I have a great husband and son, a new baby girl, a new job, good friends and a great life. (And we are still EMPLOYED!! )

I hope the next ten are as great as the last ten!!

This is when Byron and I were about 5! He was so cute. We did not meet until 9th grade!


Me! About Brooke's age. I was the third child so I only have a few photos (LOL)!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday....you look great and sound like you are in a terrific place in your life!!

Also happy 3 mos. home with sweet Brooke! Gosh, the time flies!!

AND happy belated anniversary!! I was really really behind on checking blogs! :)

Hugs! Lisa C.

White's Journey to Taiwan said...

YAHOOO!!! Happy Birthday!!!! What a cute baby you were :-)

Chad and Kristy said...

Happy Birthday:)

Chuck Morris said...

I had a phone like that in your baby picture.

loffer said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! I'm only a year and a half behind you. Isn't it amazing that 40 isn't as old as we thought!?! I love that the two of you have known each other since 9th grade! Hope this is a great year for you and your family!

Lora

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Hey you! Happy Birthday!!!! This year I will be the big 42! You are so young! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a I hope you will have a fabulous year! Sarah = )

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Michelle. Ahhh 40 is still young.. Enjoy.
lol
Lisa R

rachel said...

happy birthday!

Days since our Referral