Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy 21st Wedding Anniversary to US!!

Today we have been married an amazing 21 years!! (and they thought we were to young!) We were high school sweethearts! Here are a few of our Dating pictures from the 80's






7 comments:

QingLu Mama said...

Ohhh, happy anniversary! Wow, 21 years...that is a long time! I hope you get to do something fun & special to celebrate!
Cheers!
Jennifer

White's Journey to Taiwan said...

Wow! Michelle!! Have you really been married 21 years? Or, you've been together dating/married 21 years? That is something pretty awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Hope you have a special celebration line up :-)

Sarah k said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! What a marker for you guys.. congratulations!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Taiwanindependentadoptionprizes.blogspot.com

Brandy Cartee Portrait Designer said...

Wow that is amazing! I love those pics of you guys..Really does not seem that long.I remember when you were working down at the Racking Horse Job and going to school! I'm so happy for you guy's!
Brandy

Lisa said...

Happy aniversay!!! Dont the years just fly by??? Hope you did something fun.

LOL
Lisa R

Anonymous said...

21 years?!? So you guys were, what, about 12 when you got married? Seriously, congratulations to both of you, you're role models for all of us. We've really enjoyed your friendship over the last 6 years. A lot of great memories and it's probably a wonder Byron and I haven't been arrested! (that'll get everybody wondering!!).
Congrats again,

Mike & Rhonda

rachel said...

happy anniversary. i hope you held on to all of those 80s clothes! i hear the 80s are back! LOL!

Days since our Referral